Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Plan "Be" Part II ... BELIEVE it BEFORE you see it

Wonderful, positive steps are now part of our 'visible' reality ... that "I can see it, they can see it" reality that we humans often mistake for the ONLY reality.  The New Moon in Aries, the sign and potent energy new moon of new beginnings and new stories is half-way through its month-long cycle of action Jackson.  I've taken to deciding to choose better-feeling thoughts consciously and consistently.  Deciding that I could believe the Earth Day Celebration was some thing I COULD do is a wowser example of 'Believe it BEFORE you see it!"  We have been on a long journey of swhirling and disconnected reality and more than enough suffering.  Other blogs, now at rest, have filled with those stories.  They served us by finding out in oh so many ways what we did not want.  Today, I am in a different place and appreciation and believing is fueling our good news.  Our good news today will gear us for the expanded good we can't yet see.



So ... this post is Plan "Be"  Part II ... BELIEVE it BEFORE you see it.

Where is she going with this?  (I often wonder myself) 


First, to believe it before yah see it. Start with what I do see as BEAUTIFUL, 'AS I DREAMED IT COULD and IS' stuff. 
  • A GOOD dentist appointment HAPPENED.  Yeh, anyone can relate to that statement!  Who loves dentists?  Well, folks with MCS often can't do dentists.  I haven't been to a dentist I could afford; in an office that was not impossible to breathe in; with a chair-side manner that spoke "kind and caring" for many years.  Yesterday I met, sat in a chair and was engaged with a young dentist and his assistant who spoke that "kind and caring" language.  I can afford to pay for some of the treatment I need, with due diligence and wise decisions.  THIS IS A VERY MAJOR 'Beautiful' thing.  I will need to decide the next steps and dates for work, and I get to have options, I believed it before I met young Kenneth Killpack DDS and his assistant Tom, and front desk woman Angela.  Now, it's happening. 
  • MASSAGE.  I had my first massage of the year.  Another MAJOR 'Beautiful' thing.  I met "M" last summer.  Over the months Pete and I have gotten to know her more and more.  Pete does fix'ems for "M" and in return, there is $ and trades ... like this massage.  "M's" home is a mostly-benign alternative to 'usual' structure and her willingness to make adustments to the conditions I need to stay in her presence and her home add to the 'BEAUTIFUL' thing experience.  A long, slow and loving chat and massage (while she used my organic coconut oil) added to my "Plan 'BE'" ... I believed I could get a massage.  Armed as I was with my own sheet, air-out yoga mat and my mask ... I was able to be massaged and cared for withOUT using any of my arm-full of 'Be Prepared' stuff.
  • DINNER INVITATION FOR EASTER.  This is another big step in my Plan 'Be"  Part II.  Easter Sunday Dinner is something we haven't celebrated or expected to be 'able' to enjoy for many years.  Things are changing.  We're been invited.  Pete and I talked about it.  We accepted.  We're going to do some more talking and preparing for the inside-event, and then the next experience in our Plan "Be" will unfold.
BE-4 TIME(this expression is something I haven't heard in my head for a very long time.  But, in Hawaii, my grandpa and the elders often talked about 'before time', times they remember and that we young kids couldn't see)

 ... My Journey here to a place where positive healing experiences happen more often began (and continues) with knowing what I don't want.  Here is a short, but potent piece of a letter written by a woman living with MCS.  I received it through the grapevine and offer it as a gift of education.  A beginning for some, a continuation for others.  BELIEVE IT BEFORE you see it!  Becoming Fragrance Free in 2023 will mean attending to this kind of education from folks living with the affects of a world that's not FF. 'TAKING 5' Steps in your own dear life will include Noticing things like this kind of request from a friend, or a friend yet to be.  Read this and see where it fits into your journey:

B R  writes

...which leads me to my final point about this: most folks with MCS are in a constant struggle to navigate our daily lives. if we are able to go out, we face a continuous barrage of life-threatening chemical exposures. because MCS affects not only our bodies but our cognitive abilities and emotions, we often cannot express or identify that we are being made sick by one particular product someone is using. so if we do take the time to let you know that something you’re doing is making us sick, please respect that and don’t make us tell you twice, or g-d forbid, more than twice. it’s incredibly painful for us to find that people who purport to be our friends or allies, who express the desire to be near us, do not take our basic needs seriously and even cause us harm after we have expressed that there is a problem. if you are struggling with a solution, please let us know so we can help you resolve it, or if that’s not possible, so we can stay a safe distance from you until you get it resolved...
Thank you JT and DP and DR for extending the grapevine :)))

2 comments:

  1. wow this post is SO AWESOME! So filled with deep wisdom and so inspiring!
    I loved so, so many parts of this post!
    "more than enough suffering", "They served us by finding out in oh so many ways what we did not want.", "Our good news today will gear us for the expanded good we can't yet see." "I believed I could get a massage.", "We accepted."
    and perhaps most of all,
    "I believed it...... Now, it's happening. "
    I am bubbling with joy for you.
    It sounds like you have discovered a type of wonderful power that you have and you are USING it to create the life that you desire!
    This is so awesome and it makes me truly so happy to read this (I wish I could somehow express emotions in words better :)
    ♥☼♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby ... I feel the good vibes, and love it, love it, love it! Thanks so very much. Re-aligned and deciding is a powerful duo. I practice, rest, practice, believe, rest.

    ReplyDelete

Loving and positive comments are welcome here!