Saturday, April 16, 2011

PLAN "Be" ... Believe, Be Positive, Be Prepared

BELIEVE

It's EARTH DAY CELEBRATION Saturday on Whidbey Island and the April showers and fog  are here. It's still early here on Whidbey and there's a chance the showers and fog will clear enough to set up our FRAGRANCE FREE IN23 Table outside.   This table is our first venture BACK into the public with our 'Freedup Life'.  My recent history has included the Dance of Avoidance as the one action to refuel from years of survival mode.  Nearly a year of recovery in the woods of South Whidbey has really made believers out of us:  healing is believING!

BE POSITIVE

I spent the last few days getting ready for this celebration:  FUN STUFF and involvement.  This blog was launched, a visit to the celebration sight gave us an idea and a visual scene of 'YEAH, THIS COULD HAPPEN HERE.' 

BE PREPARED

Life happens and we co-create it.  I believe both of these beliefs.  What I know about being out in the public is I have no control over what others wear, how they ouclean themselves or their clothes.  We also know that the inside venue is a building diffiult for me to experience. No blame!  I just know in past experience that I have diffiulty breathing in the old Bayview Hall.  Can't breathe?  Can't be.

So ... our PLAN "Be" is to have this post for you in case we (my family ... Pete and me) cannot be at the celebration.  Instead of us in the flesh, there is supposed to be a bunch of postcards with our blogspot address to get you HERE.

If we happen not to be at the Bayview EARTH DAY Celebration we'll  be HERE ... That's us outside our QUONSET IN THE WOODS.



If we miss you at the EARTH DAY CELEBRATION ... don't let that stop you from TAKING 5 Steps to FRAGRANCE FREEDupness IN 23.  Read on from this post and check out  the rest of this blog.  




Believing, Being Positive, and Being Prepared it ought to be Earth Day Everyday.  It's all right.
Mokihana and Pete


1 comment:

  1. We did it! Rain and wind and Plan 'Be' made re-entering the public world of discourse and community-making. I am back from my first 4 hours of Eventing in oh so many years.

    My healing journey is well on its way ... one day, one down-stream moment at a time. Mahalo Ke Akua and Mahalo Friend Eileen for giving us the push to 'go try this!' Mahalo Whidbey Islanders it was a grand EARTH DAY, TODAY.

    ReplyDelete

Loving and positive comments are welcome here!